Saturday, March 20, 2010

Question about Scheduling

Sarah is excited about joining the group but there is one problem, she has orchestra practice on Tuesdays until summer starts. She's willing to send her cards for the next two months but I'm wondering if we may be able to switch our night back to Wednesday. I can't remember if that night was good or bad for everyone so I figured I would throw this out there and see what everyone thought about moving the night we meet.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Wednesdays are normally better for me, but in April my parents are coming into town that day so that is why I needed to do it at my house on Tuesday. We can change it in May, though if everyone is ok with that.

Jenni said...

Then I say lets leave it on Tuesday this next month and then when we are all together we can discuss May.

Sarah said...

I can send my cards with Heather in April.
For May, I can do it either Tues. or Wed. so whichever you decide is great with me. :)

Kirsten said...

I am so excited for you to be in the group Sarah!! Wish you could come in April! :(

Heather said...

I may have to miss in April if my husband has to work that night. My kids have fishing on Tuesdays for 6 weeks starting yesterday so it should only affect cards for one month. Hopefully he won't be working and I can still come. :)