Monday, November 17, 2008

1st Post

So I decided that we need a way to relay information in between our meetings because I felt like a chicken running around with her head cut off yesterday as I was trying to figure out the November get together. Plus with Dani and Nichole joining us in January it just seems like too much trying to contact everyone regarding our meetings. And it seems like every month we ask the same questions to each other: Where are we meeting?, What time?, and What's the theme?. So we will try to have that information posted on the blog and I think it's a perfect way for us to share and discuss our cards further if we so choose. I know I have several friends that have asked to see the cards of the other group members. So let the blogging begin.
Jenni

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute background, Jenni. I agree that the blog is a great idea. It'll take a lot of pressure off of you and give us another fun way to chat!